Our track-record in transitioning from both in-house teams and incumbent providers continues to be one of our key competitive strengths. Our deployment methodology focuses on mitigating risk and ensuring seamless transition within the agreed time frames.
As a successful and international recruitment outsourcing provider, HRCM has been built on a formally structured approach to implementing and managing projects. This is founded on positive partnerships with our clients, ultimately ensuring that all of our projects are meeting requirements at all times.
Our PRINCE2 qualified implementation team, adhere to HRCM’ best practice methodology. This includes a respect to transition, project management and change management. The rapid growth of HRCM to a global recruitment outsourcing specialist, has been underpinned by our successful delivery of new services, across many different regions.
Our approach to effective implementation is based on:
- An experienced, specialised & scalable implementation team
- Subject matter experts & specialist operational involvement
- A consultative, transparent approach to engagement
- Regular communication developing trust between stakeholders
- Robust training plans that extend beyond the service go-live
- Management of risks & issues resulting in early identification, mitigation and resolution